Attention Castaic Lake Upper Management! We "The Fishermen" have a simple question. Do you know the answer?
As most of still wait to hear what is really going on with our lakes here in Southern California with the new arrival of Quagga Muscles in the waterway between Castaic and Pyramid, we have a simple question.
1. Clean and dry to fish Castaic Lake, as long as you have not fished Pyramid or Piru for 11 days.
2. Lock down as you leave Castaic Lake and you may return the very next day.
3. You also may head up to Pyramid Lake and they will honer the Castaic Lake bands, BUT to return to Castaic Lake after fishing Pyramid Lake you must wait 10 days +one ( 11 total before you can fish Castaic Lake again).
4. If you are locked down at Pyramid Lake you may fish that lake with no issues.
5. HE IS THE BIG QUESTION! Lake Piru also has a 10 + 1 ( 11 days total ) to be able to come back and fish Castaic Lake, RIGHT?
6. So does this mean we can be LOCKED DOWN For Pyramid Lake and Piru Lake with the same bands and finally be able to start fishing multiple lakes again?
Curious Minds Would Love To Know.